Your buyer found your dream home – make sure it doesn’t turn into a nightmare of costly repairs
A home inspection is a great idea – but it’s not enough.
While a home inspection can answer necessary questions concerning mechanical and structural integrity, the majority of home inspectors are not trained or licensed to provide subterranean termite inspections. It takes special training and expertise to provide this type of inspection and assessment. Only structural pest control companies, like Pest Xpress, Inc. can perform the work necessary to secure an official wood infestation report.
Not even a “termite guarantee” guarantees you against other wood destroying insects.
If the seller of a home has a “Termite Guarantee,” you might think that is enough reassurance to forego an inspection. But, in fact, other threats still remain. Pest Xpress’s inspection will identify conditions conducive to infestation, as well as other wood-destroying insects such as powder post beetles, wood borers, wood decay fungus and dry wood termites, which are not covered under such guarantees. There’s really only one way to be absolutely sure – call Pest Xpress, Inc.
- No RE-INSPECT fees!
- Inspector has NEFAR LOCK BOX KEY!
- Performing WDOs in N.E. Florida for 29 years.
- Active NEFAR Realtor for 18 years.
- NEFAR Lockbox Key and MLS access.
- Certified Operator (not just an I.D. cardholder, like home inspectors).
- Local owner of Pest Xpress, Inc. (not part-time employee with an out-of-town company, like home inspectors are).
- Fully insured and we have never had one of our Realtors sued.
- Fast turnaround and computerized reports.
Ron Stevens is considered to be one of the top WDO inspectors and consultants in the industry. As a licensed Realtor, he has a greater understanding of the needs and problems that every Realtor must face with WDOs. From the first inspection, you will experience a new level in service and knowledge. Contact Ron Stevens today for more information.