Pest Xpress, Inc. provides total coverage termite protection with Termidor®. In Florida alone, termites cost hundreds of millions of dollars in control costs and property damage each year. These costs are not covered in most homeowners’ insurance policies. Even soil pre-treatments do not entirely eliminate vulnerability to termite infestation and damage. Also, not all companies offer guarantees which cover retreatment and repair of new termite damage. Pest Xpress, Inc. provides 100% peace of mind against termites, period. No exceptions. No excuses!
When it comes to eliminating termites, nothing does the job better than Termidor!
This revolutionary chemical is undetectable. In other words, termites cannot see, smell, taste or avoid Termidor. When termites come into contact with Termidor, they take it back to their nest and share it with the rest of the colony. This process is called the “transfer effect.” Termidor works better than older liquid termite controls, which rely on repellent barriers that termites can find, break in or avoid completely. It’s better than baits, which can take years to effectively control a termite colony.
- Kills termites by ingestion and contact through the "transfer effect"
- 6 times faster than traditional liquid and bait systems
- Proven effective termiticide – 2 million homes already treated
- Low dose, odorless treatments provides years of control.
- Long lasting, slow killing
- No tents or moving out.
- No need to remove plants or board pets.
- No bagging of food or medicine.
- No walking on the roof.
- Controls Formosan and Subterranean Termites.
- No chemical odor left behind.
- Low dosage.
This product can only be applied by a Termidor® certified professional who has been trained in proper applications. If you would like more information, please contact Pest Xpress, Inc. at 904-272-0100 to schedule an appointment.